EMOTIVA Airmotiv T2
3-Wege Standlautsprecher mit Bändchen-Hochtöner, Paar
Neuware vom Fachhändler
Airmotiv Passive Loudspeakers: Music Runs in the Family
Airmotiv Sound Quality
The Airmotiv T2
The Airmotiv folded-ribbon tweeter that we use in our Airmotiv T2 has a frequency response that extends far above the limits of human hearing, and produces much lower levels of all types of distortion than other types of dynamic drivers, which contributes to its ability to deliver crisp, clear high frequencies without the slightest hint of strain or harshness. The tweeter´s exceptionally smooth and extended off-axis response also contributes to the Airmotiv T2´s almost holographic imaging and huge listening sweet spot.
The 5-1/4" woven fiber midrange features a powerful motor assembly with a double magnet, and a solid aluminum phase plug, which eliminates the resonances caused by air trapped beneath a traditional dust cap, and helps align the acoustic center of the midrange with our Airmotiv tweeter.
The dual purpose-built 8" woven-fiber woofers have oversized center caps, which not only protect the voice coil, but add extra rigidity and structural stability to the driver. This enables the woofers to deliver clean, powerful bass - even when reproducing complex musical passages.
The Minimal Acoustic Signature cabinet, with its faceted baffle, minimizes room interactions and reduces edge diffraction, giving you exceptionally clean transient performance. The front baffle features an attractive satin black lacquer finish; and, for those who prefer to keep their speakers under wraps, we?ve included convenient magnetically-attached grilles.
Use a pair of Airmotiv T2´s in an audiophile stereo system, or as the main front speakers in a surround sound system. Or use a full set of seven Airmotiv T2 towers in a superb home theater system.
- Airmotiv high-frequency transducer - delivers flat frequency response, low distortion, virtually nonexistent signal compression, smooth off-axis response, superb transparency, and uncanny imaging.
- Advanced woven fiber midrange transducer - delivers smooth frequency response, and lifelike, detailed midrange with very low coloration.
- Advanced woven fiber low-frequency transducers - with high-temperature voice coils and vented pole pieces - deliver clean, crisp bass at all listening levels.
- Minimum Acoustic Signature cabinet - the angled exterior contours on the Airmotiv speakers serve to minimize diffraction effects and room interactions. The acoustically inert 25mm milled HDF front panels, 18mm side and rear panels, and extensive bracing, serve to further reduce vibrations, and contribute to the Airmotiv speaker´s clean precise imaging.
- Tough yet attractive exterior - several coats of satin-finish lacquer give the front bezel of the Airmotiv speakers an elegant understated appearance, while a tough yet attractive vinyl covering protects the sides and rear from damage and fingerprints.
- Magnetic grille - provides a convenient way to keep your technology under wraps, and are easily removed for cleaning - or for showing your Airmotiv speakers off to your audiophile friends.
- Use them with or without the removable grilles - the front bezel of the Airmotiv speaker is finished with an attractive satin finish black lacquer, so they look great with the grilles on or off; choose the look that fits your system and your room decor.
- Precision crossovers - carefully designed and optimized to work perfectly with the drivers in each Airmotiv speaker model - feature audiophile quality film capacitors, air core inductors, and precision resistors in critical locations.
- Bi-amp terminals - The Airmotiv T2 allows you to access the woofer and midrange/tweeter sections of the speaker separately for bi-amping or bi-wiring.
- High frequency driver: 25×32 mm Airmotiv folded ribbon tweeter.
- Midrange driver: 5-1/4" woven fiber cone.
- Low frequency drivers: 8" woven fiber cones (2).
- Cabinet type: Rear ported.
- Efficiency: 91 dB (2.83V/1m).
- Power handling: 200W continuous / 400W peak.
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms.
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 28 kHz (+3/-3 dB).
- Crossover (midrange / tweeter): 3200 Hz, 12/18 dB / octave
- Crossover (woofer / midrange): 350 Hz, 12 dB / octave
- Dual speaker terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring.
- Dimensions: 42-1/16" high x 10-11/16" wide x 12-1/4" deep. (107 cm x 28 cm x 32 cm)
- (Boxed: 47-1/2" L x 15-3/4" W x 17-1/4" H.)
- Weight: 56.9 pounds. (26 kg)
- (Boxed: 71.3 pounds)
- Mounting: Adjustable spiked footers or rubber feet (both included).
- Grille: Black cloth over a rigid frame; attaches securely with powerful magnets for easy removal.